EPCM was awarded the EPC contract to do refurbishment works on the Sasol Central Processing Facilities with feeding gas from the Pande and Temane gas fields. The scope includes the design, procurement/fabrication and installation of:
- Incinerator air lines;
- Pande well head dosing spool pieces; and
- Pande gas pipeline manifold (installation of 4 x 3/4″ injection nozzles).
- A new membrane cleaning tank;
- Air intake ducting for unit 60s;
- Access platform for final effluent;
- Access platform for DM 9002; and
- Stainless-steel flash mix tank (TK 9023).